TOP FOUR REASONS MEN BREAK UP WITH WOMEN
• You had an agenda. Meaning, men are commitment-phobes and you might have done something to push the relationship too fast.
• You couldn’t keep your jealousy in check. Whether you’re suspicious of his female friends or co-workers, or you just don’t like the way he looked at that waitress. Jealousy is often a deal breaker.
• You got too comfortable. Every night you were hanging out on the couch in your sweats but he still wanted to think of you as the babe in the little black dress.
• Infidelity. This is the number one reason men break up with women — either you were, or he was unfaithful.
THE WORST INVENTIONS
Time.com recently came out with a list of the worst inventions of all time. The list includes:
- New Coke
- Subprime Mortgages
- Hydrogenated Oils
- Ford Pinto
- Parachute Jacket
- Tanning Beds
- Pop-Up Ads
- Plastic Grocery Bags
LAMEST THINGS OF ALL TIME
Maxim magazine recently released a list of the lamest things of all time. The list includes:
• Dogs in handbags — The human body already carries around enough annoying little life forms, so don’t add another.
• Lottery winners with jobs — Let that oh-so-sweet Waffle House night manager gig go already.
• Vegan bacon — The key to good bacon is –– are you ready? — pork! And no matter how much you pretend you love soy, that won’t change.
• Cellphone/smarthphone holsters — Even on the heavy side a phone weighs almost nothing. You don’t need to holster it like a cop holsters a gun, okay?
• People who stop at the bottom of the escalator. The ride’s over. Please continue 20 more paces.
• Mandals (socks with sandals) — A crime against humanity.
PHONER: What’s the lamest thing of all time?
Line up a kid and ask them the following trivia questions. They won’t know the answers but that’s okay because you’re going to feed the kid what he/she needs to know. Edit out you feeding the answers and you’ve got a warm-n-fuzzy way to make a kid a winner. Add lots of applause when they get each question correct.
• Who is the chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court? (John Roberts Jr.)
• What was the profession of National Anthem composer Francis Scott Key? (Lawyer)
• In what country was actor-turned-governor Arnold Schwarzenegger born? (Austria)
If your budget for stock photos, graphics and other images is zero there is another option: Creative Commons Zero.
Creative Commons Zero means you can copy, modify, distribute and use the photos for free, including commercial purposes, without asking permission from or providing attribution to the photographer.
If you need an image for your website, blog or a home-grown Facebook meme, here are some sources for Creative Commons Zero images.