$29 — Format: PDF
Over 750 radio-ready trivia questions covering hundreds of topics.
• This happens to a baseball five times before it is used in a major-league game. (It gets weighed five times.)
• If you took all of these created last year and laid them end-to-end, they would stretch for almost 200,000 miles. (McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets)
• 1 in 5 of us say we never do this. (Eat fruit)
• Before graduating from high school, a person will do this 1,500 times. (Eat a peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwich.)
• Key West, Florida, is home to the highest what? (Average U.S. temperature. The average in Key West is 77.7 degrees Fahrenheit.)
• The average (American) male buys four of these a month. (Frozen pizzas.)